iChess.net is looking for people to join our team as we continue to grow.
We are a leader in the chess industry, operating a rapidly growing eCommerce website and producing high-quality chess courses.
Our team works remotely, and working hours are flexible. The position of Social Media Manager is now open:
Social Media Manager
- Manage our Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other social media accounts.
- Create content daily, such as puzzles, chess news, quotes, videos, etc., to generate interaction with our fans.
- Analyzing engagement data to identify trends in fan interactions and plan digital campaigns accordingly.
- Managing, curating, and responding to comments and messages on our blog, social media, and YouTube.
- Research social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities.
- Working closely with our Customer Service team to assist customers who request support through social media channels.
- Proficiency in Spanish will be considered a plus.
To apply, please complete the following form: