Checkmate with 2 Knights? + Giveaway!


💡 Get the “Quarantine Mega Bundle”, 5 best-selling chess courses, covering all 3 stages of the game (valid only till 19 April) – https://bit.ly/chess-bundle
📗 Download the book “Champion Psychology” in both PDF and EPUB formats here (valid only till 19 April) – https://bit.ly/34ztJa5

RCA 64K subscribers Giveaway UPDATE: Thank you all for your participation in the giveaway, keep supporting us! The randomly picked winners are: Stefan, Bernard, and Joseph. They will be contacted by our supported team for the coupons.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
About the video – 2 Knights Checkmate

As almost all the chess players in the world know, a king and two knights cannot force checkmate against a lone king. However, we are going to see something almost like that. It happened in a game played between Sergey Karjakin and Samuel Sevian in the Isle of Man Masters 2018 tournament.

Karjakin had two knights and a pawn while Sevian had a knight and a pawn. Sevian was too optimistic, hoping for a draw, sacrificed his knight for Karjakin’s only pawn. However, Karjakin brilliantly made use of the fact that Sevian had a pawn, so it is possible to checkmate with two knights.

There are a couple of tips and tricks that you need to know about this endgame whether you have two knights and trying to win the game, or you are on the defensive side. And that is exactly what you will learn from this video lesson.

📥 Download the PGN of this game from this blog-post – https://bit.ly/3aS1LZs

♕ How to succeed in chess? (FREE e-book): http://bit.ly/2Zlp0FI
♕ How to analyze your games (FREE course): http://bit.ly/2Djz1tB
♕ 7 Best Chess Opening Traps (FREE course): https://goo.gl/GCCK4d
♕ Quick Success in Chess (FREE course): https://goo.gl/45Anbi
♕ Chess Training Plan for Rapid Improvement (FREE course): https://goo.gl/P68HZ6
♕ Chess Opening Fundamentals (FREE e-book): https://goo.gl/dj98ef
♕ Chess Courses and videos: https://goo.gl/WCPMGp

How to Fully Utilize Your Brain Power

It is estimated that we just use about 10% of our brain power. When you consider every one of the important things that we have the ability to do as mere humans, it really is amazing that we are not using the power of the brain a lot more totally. There are some individuals, nonetheless, that have actually located that they were able to utilize even more of their brain and also were able to complete amazing accomplishments consequently.

REACTION – The 90/10 Principle

Stephen R. Covey developed a principle called the 90/10 Principle. What is this 90/ 10 Principle? Well basically; 10% of life is made up of decisions we make to identify what happens to us, the other 90% is chosen by exactly how we respond to the behavior actions and also choice of others.

How to Energize the Subconscious Mind

Our mind is one of the complex creation of nature. It is claimed, mind is an excellent slave but a bad master. The 2 areas of our mind Conscious and also Sub Mindful are like ‘tool’ as well as ‘the ability to make use of that tool’ specifically. When we focus on boosting the skill i.e the working of our subconscious by educating it, then it will certainly mirror upon our routines, habits as well as actions. As soon as we understand its working as well as have the ability to tame our subconscious mind, we can accomplish all our objectives and also dreams.

What You Need to Do to Improve Your Mental Alertness and Concentration?

Are you concern concerning your capability to focus as well as mental performance? If you are, you need to act upon it. For additional information read this extremely insightful write-up.

Who Are Your Cheerleaders?

It is very challenging to develop a business if you do not really feel supported in your life – several mompreneurs have actually done it, yet it is tough. The perfect situation is where you get along splendidly with your household.

You May Also Like